2009年1月14日水曜日

My Best 3 Blogs!

1 Th1.131 Candy
Her blog is cute because of pink! She also uses nice picutures and makes many links. Although she just made a mistake "My Summer Vあcation" , that was funny for me.

2 Th1.105 My Diary
I like the color she uses. She wrote many words. And there are many her friend's blogs, too! That's very good.

3 Th1.108 miiiiiyan days
I enjoy each story because she makes subtitles by different forms and colors. The background is white and it looks clean.


These are blogs that I liked in other class.

1.Tu3.909 Check It Oooooooout!

I love it because she is greeting at the begging of blog each. when I see her blog, I feel happy and can enjoy to read it.

2. Tu3.902 Aqua blog

This is very nice blog. I do not like horror movies. But I came to be interested in that kind movies when I read her introduction. She introduces another movie, SHUTTER. It is also horror movie. I would like to try to watch the movie.

3.Babygirl★

Her blog has much interesting imformation and many pictures! And her topics were interesting. Her blog was laid out cutely★

0 件のコメント: